Advertising Technology Specialist
Our client, a well-known entertainment company on the west side, is looking for an Advertising Technology Specialist. This position is a technical subject matter expert on digital ad server solutions, integrations, digital advertising technologies, and ad code implementation. The Advertising Technology Specialist will will work on new 3rd party vendor certification and integration tasks to support mobile and video ad serving initiatives for the company.
Some Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership and provide technical support on new and existing 3rd party vendor certifications.
- Act as liaison between internal teams and external vendors for digital advertising issue resolution.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a technical digital role; ad trafficking preferred.
- Experience with ad server, video, and mobile technology solutions; FreeWheel MRM preferred.
- Experience with ad technology protocols, including: VAST, VPAID, MRAID - as well as web technologies: HTML, JAVA, FLASH, AS, HTML5
- Experience with Web, Mobile, and Video platforms: CMS, CDN
- Experience with Project Management platforms: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”