Advnaced Skincare Esthetician Sales & Training Consultant- LA/Vegas
Our client is the innovator of the modified and enhanced Jessner’s peel and over the past decades their line of blended chemical peels has expanded to include treatment options for all skin types, ethnicities and conditions. Founded by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist, our client is grounded on three core pillars: product innovation, excellence in education and unparalleled customer support.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Focus on determining and managing key (corporate) accounts in order to maximize opportunities for corporate partnerships. The Business and Training Consultant will be responsible for supporting direct sales routes through the process of growing and developing our partnerships.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with spa manager, front desk administration, estheticians, massage therapist and other supporting staff.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, plan and conduct educational workshops to maintain in store technical knowledge standards.
- Work with corporate partnership staff and sales managers to ‘inventory’ all corporate chains within territory.
- Lead and deliver outstanding education experiences and prepare staff with product knowledge.
- Responsible for weekly account visits on an appropriate call cycle based upon tiers and geography to support and maintain territory coverage plan and optimize business results.
- Leads all merchandising initiatives and maintains merchandising guidelines and corporate standards.
- Support business across territory and operate as the client lead while leveraging support from the local RM’s.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Esthetician
- Minimum 1 year sales or education work experience in retail stores, salon / spa.
- Spa or salon or medical spa hands-on experience an advantage
- Demonstrable presentation, selling and communication skills.