AEM Content Author
Our client is a leading marketing agency specializing in the healthcare sector across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach drives brand success and helps individuals in the industry make informed decisions.
In this role, you would be responsible for placing created copy, content, and collateral into the multi-site skeleton that was built transitioning from .Net to Adobe.
• Drop created copy, content, and collateral into the multi-site skeleton that was built transitioning from .Net to Adobe
• Resolve technical problems that arise, including all facets of content management, such as accuracy, linking, and formatting
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve optimal results and objectives aligned with the company’s overall mission
• Provide recommendations and insight to develop innovative strategic solutions and drive digital engagement
• Proven AEM experience (6.0 or 6.2)
• Multi-site management experience