We are seeking an Aesthetics Professional to add to our team of skin, face and body experts. This individual will help to
strengthen our skin and face business by interacting with clients to deliver personalized skin care regimens based on client
needs. The role will sell medical services, products and facial services as well as perform professional grade facial treatments
in accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational policies and procedures, and all other
governing standards. The role will also drive clinic facial and product sales to hit monthly targets. Responsible for following
up with clients to renew their interest in service offerings, schedule future appointments and build their book of business.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Promotion and sale of services, skin care products and packages.
• Provide skin care consultations for clients, bringing the element of personalized treatment plans and
recommendations to life where appropriate.
• Administer facial treatments and other skin care services in accordance with Ideal Image policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure overall customer service and satisfaction of clients.
• Evaluate client’s suitability for facials and perform treatments that same day.
• Comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
• Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional services and our product line.
• Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and post-treatment care guidelines.
• Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between each client.
• Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate client treatment records/data in the client’s
• Sustain proficiency through continuous education and trainings.
• Collaborate with sales and ops teams to drive facial and product sales to achieve monthly clinic targets based on
metrics set by the company.
• Participates in local marketing and networking events.
• Builds self-generated client base.
• Travel between clinics, as necessary.
• Inventory control, ordering and restocking of products and supplies.
• Client focused –effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and productive client relationships;
and takes responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
• Builds trust – Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the
• Influencing others and facilitating decisions – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods
to gain acceptance of products, service, or ideas from prospects and clients.
• Collaboration and partnering – Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships between individuals,
teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
• Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different
sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate
solutions; takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Licensed and in good standing with the state regulatory board.
• Esthetician— minimum 3 years’ relevant industry experience; facials with electrical technologies
• Experience performing Microdermabrasion, Dermaplaning, Hydrafacials, and CoolSculpting
• Sales Experience is preferred.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
Special Skills and Abilities and/or:
• Ability to work flexible days and hours including weekends.
• Proven track record of exceeding revenue and profit targets.
• High volume sales experience.
• Exceptional teamwork skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Compelling interpersonal and communications skills, strong ability to influence/ build rapport.
• Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship on the company may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, as long as that would not hinder or prevent
performance of duties or be a safety concern.
Key to denote % of time requirements necessary to perform essential functions of this job.
0% = Zero (0) 1-35% = Little (L) 36-70% = Moderate (M) 71-100% = Great (G)
Physical Requirements: Light: Lifting 0-10 lbs. Moderate: Lifting 0-25 lbs. Heavy: Lifting
G - Bending/stooping
L - Reaching above/below the waist
L - Pushing/pulling movements
L - Climbing stairs / ladders
G - Standing
0 - Kneeling
M - Sitting
M - Walking
L - Lifting
0 - Taste/Smell
G - Typing
L- Color / Depth perception
M - Fine hand & finger movements
L - Operate motor vehicle
L- Operate various equipment
Working Conditions and Schedules:
G - Interacting with co-workers, vendors, and customers.
L - Exposed at times to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and vibration.
L - Exposed to various noise levels (L= private office, M= showroom/service area, G= jackhammer/metal works/heavy equipment)
G - Office machines, phones, fax, computers, postage meter, etc.
G- Working environment: non-private adaptive office
M - Available to works nights, weekends and holidays.
Necessary traits for this position: Seeing Hearing Talking* Reading* Writing*
Basic comprehension of English language using the traits* marked above for purposes of safety, management direction and job responsibility,
and minimal third party interaction.
Proficiency of the traits* marked above in the following languages for business letters, memos, customer interaction, presentations,