Digital Marketing Jobs
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Our client is an innovative and fun internet-based retailer that houses a wide range of products from gadgets and electronics to clothing and accessories. This one-stop-shop allows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your own home. With a fun and exciting company culture, they are always welcoming new and creative ideas.
In this role you will be accountable for the strategic vision and day-to-day coordination and management of the company’s Affiliate network and strategic publisher partnerships.
• 5 + years of affiliate experience
• Work directly with the top performing affiliates helping them to maximize their own earnings and incent them to deliver more with campaigns, offer promotions, creative assets, landing page experiences, etc.
• Find new top-level affiliates with high levels of relevant traffic, targeted mailing lists, etc.; negotiate tailored commercial deals with high-end Affiliates to maximize reach to qualified, new audiences
• Create, set up, edit, and test marketing campaigns from start to finish including coupon set up, tracking links, affiliate newsletters, and link/copy writing and testing to ensure all part of the campaign work correctly for the consumer experience prior to being live
• Develop strong offers and creative assets (with our internal creative team) to go to market to drive revenues
• Continually motivate affiliates and strategic partners to perform better
• Proven Affiliate marketing experience for ecommerce using one or more of the top affiliate platforms
• Established relationships within the Affiliate community that can be leveraged
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, IMB Customer Analytics, Adobe)
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet goals
• The ability to generate new ideas, develop testing plans and execute flawlessly