Our client is a popular accessories brand perfectly blending comfort and style with every shoe design. With their on-trend, innovative, and high-quality must-have shoes, it’s never been easier to take every step in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for allocating and managing inventory levels to drive store sales performance. You would also be responsible for collaborating with the Retail Buyer and Retail Planner to ensure buys are executed as planned.
• Allocate and oversee inventory levels to drive store sales performance and maintain healthy inventory store assortments
• Collaborate directly with the Retail Buyer and Retail Planner to ensure buys are completed and purchased as planned
• Oversee the weekly replenishment to ensure stores are in stock on core products and key items featured in marketing campaigns
• Evaluate and manage min/max levels by size and silhouette for each product category by store and update the store hierarchy at the end of each season
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven Allocator experience