Our client is an iconic brand creating the latest must-have accessories for every trendsetter. Their modern, on-trend, and cool designs add the perfect finishing touch to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing allocation strategies based on historical trend, current inventory position, and store’s volume group sales plans.
• Manage and implement allocation strategies based on historical trend, current inventory position, and store’s volume group sales plans
• Oversee inventory flow to stores based on store capacity, productivity, and traffic trends and ensure style minimums and maximums are consistently maintained and replenished
• Evaluate productivity, such as APS and WOS and present recommendations to optimize available inventory
• Generate weekly store trend reports highlighting inventory levels, turn, and key item performance and provide key insights
• Analyze and recap style, color, and size selling trends by store attribute in-season and post-season and update size breaks by store volume group by class each season
• Bachelor degree in business or related field
• 1 year allocation experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel