Amazon Account Manager
Our client is a leading accessories brand creating beautiful handbags, accessories, and jewelry. Their on-trend, high quality, and forward-thinking designs add the perfect finishing touches to any stylish look.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the product content catalog and creating product listings.
• Oversee the product content catalog, upload products with variations using the Amazon template, and review detail pages for consistency and accuracy
• Develop product listings, including descriptions and attributes aligned with SEO best practices to drive current and new traffic
• Manage customer reviews, increase good review counts, respond to negative reviews, and oversee SKU and UPC management with brand registry
• Implement innovative strategies to increase sales on Amazon, evaluate performance data, and present key findings
• Bachelor's degree in sales, business, communications, or marketing
• 2+ years’ experience listing and managing products on E-Commerce platforms
• Amazon template experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and proficiency with Amazon’s paid marketing solutions