Our client is a top beauty brand developing revolutionary hair care products. Created by legendary hair stylists, their professional quality, innovative, and refreshing products.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of performance, maximizing margins, and monitoring PPC campaigns. You would also be responsible for establishing strong relationships with third party sellers and generating reports.
• Direct all aspects of Amazon performance and maximize margins and effectively monitor PPC campaigns
• Partner with Amazon to manage unauthorized sellers and establish and maintain strong relationships with third party sellers within the brand’s space through distributors
• Oversee the ordering, shipping, and inventory levels and collaborate with the dotcom team to share information
• Partner with the marketing and logistics teams to ensure company plans and initiatives are aligned with the company’s standards
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual account reports highlighting sell-thru, ranking, productivity, stock and sales, and competitive analysis
• Manage SEO Keyword research and monitoring, monitor feedback system for reviews, and optimize testing of listings, competitor insight, and advertising
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, or a related field
• 2-4 years’ sales Amazon role experience with a proven track record of success working with marketplace vendors
• Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making