Digital Marketing Jobs
Amazon Marketplace Manager
The Brand is growing and is seeking a passionate E-Commerce Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment that is both competitive and rewarding! Learn about the industry that cares about the global well-being and yours. Grow professionally and trail blaze your path to success by using your in-depth knowledge and experience and with the support of a great team. The ideal E-Commerce Manager will have an analytical and data driven approach towards all e-commerce sites and 3rd party platforms. The perfect candidate will also have a profound understanding of all business aspects relating to e-commerce with proven track record in successfully managing a well-rounded e-commerce organization with a large number of employees.
What You Will Do:
· Manage all 3rd party channel relationships
· Manage all 3rd party backend tasks, including product listings, ads and inventory on all platforms
· Creates and trains customer service department on customer do’s and don’ts of customer service etiquette, ensuring a 5-star experience every time
· Manages 3rd party product listings along with all landing pages while consistently working with the graphic design team to make and implement changes for optimization
· Follows up with all 3rd party payments, disputes, charge backs and discrepancies of shipments on a daily basis
· Manages 3rd party email campaign strategy by coordinating with social media, marketing, and graphic design department.
· Implement and strategize email campaigns to promote growth and reach
· 5 years’ experience in managing e-commerce department with over 30 employees
· Experience in setting KPIs and holding reporting managers accountable of goals
· 3 years’ experience in 3rd party marketplaces (Amazon, Walmart, etc.)
· 3 years’ experience in managing e-commerce websites with 30 m+ in revenue
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing E-Commerce backend 3rd party channels
· Data driven and tech. mindset to collect and analyze data from variety of sources, identifying key insights, product decisions and spot optimal opportunities for growth.
· Proven to work independently
· Ability to identify challenges and communicate creative solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Ability to deal well with ambiguity and constant change
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university