Amazon Media Manager (Beauty)
Our client is an iconic fragrance brand creating the most beautiful scents for trendsetters across the world. Their innovative, classic, and high-quality approach create the most luxurious experiences.
In this position, you would work to develop and execute strong Amazon media campaigns while serving as a crucial point of contact between Amazon media and brand teams to develop best in class campaigns.
• Lead in Amazon Search and Display Media for all PPD brands while liaising between Omnimedia and Wavemaker teams
• Make optimization recommendations based on media performance
• Author weekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports on Amazon media performance, focusing on ROAS, Reach and other core KPIS
• Maintain budget accuracy and make updates to fuel tracker while managing key reports and analytics
• Interface with brand teams to present findings and showcase future optimization
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge, understanding, and background in Amazon based systems
• Ability to clearly and effectively track and report trends and performance