Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting award-winning books, unique home accessories, and cool gifts. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, serves as a top destination to discover the latest must-haves.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with the planning of key items, including onsite placement, generating reports, and understanding key drivers and trends.
• Assist with the planning of key items, including onsite placement, generating reports, and understanding key drivers and trends
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including merchandising, marketing, email, CRM, site experience, and production to execute merchandising and promotional strategies
• Evaluate sales performance and promotional activity and present actionable recommendations based on data
• Serve as the key contact and liaison between marketing, creative, and production teams and secure samples for creative assets
• Bachelor's degree
• 3 years’ digital marketing or merchandising experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite