Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the analytics, reporting, and market research to support search optimization and strategy.
• Oversee daily and weekly analyzing and reporting, provide key insights and recommendations, and build campaigns
• Adjust campaigns in the search UI, conduct market and competitive research, track organic growth, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Build multiple reporting dashboards that can be added to for automated updates in the future and discover valuable insights
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide key insights
• Sales planning, finance, or analytics experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Experience pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories