Our client is a premier media agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their award-winning, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for measuring the performance of online campaigns and providing key insights to improve performance.
• Measure the performance of online campaigns and provide key insights to improve performance
In partnership with the data analyst and digital planning team
• Develop and present analysis templates, utilize ad serving technologies to evaluate clients’ post analysis data and generate reports
• Establish client media objectives and strategies and ensure deliverables are achieved on-time with the highest-quality and achieve client’s goals
• Remain current of emerging media trends, share new opportunities with clients, and manage multiple deliverables seamlessly
• Communicate client issues, internal agency issues, and changes in account status to necessary partners
• Bachelor’s degree in in advertising/marketing or statistics/mathematics
• 2-4 years’ Analyst experience
• Statistics background