Our client is a chic, classic and stylish high-end fashion house. Their designs are iconic and have been seen on some of the most famous tastemakers and celebrities, both in high-fashion magazines and on the red carpet. With the highest quality fabrics and timeless styles, they have made themselves a name in the fashion industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the design, development, and maintenance of the business intelligence platform.
• Manage the design, development, and maintenance of the business intelligence platform, including metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards
• Serve as a key technical lead for various retail analytic initiatives, such as product lifecycle management, customer lifetime value, location attributing, and user engagement
• Perform investigation of key drivers of forecast variance and support retail roadmaps and engineering initiatives
• Leverage data sets to form recommendations on retail business forecasting and participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including retail, operations, and engineering to improve existing demand forecasting methodology
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years’ experience in business intelligence and analytics
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite