Ourclient is a cool, innovative and creative digital consultancy firm working on aglobal scale. This international companyhas been thinking outside-the-box before it was cool. With an impressive listof clients and an impeccable track record, they know how to bring their visionsto life.
Inthis role you will leverage a creative andanalytical skill set and work independently and with the broader Strategy &Business Development group to help solve strategic issues for the company.
· Work with leadership team to address business questions and issues bydeveloping robust and accurate strategic, analytical and financial frameworks
· Assist team in identifying, developing and presenting business cases forshort-term and long-term growth opportunities
· Deliver timely analyses to understand growth opportunities and costinefficiencies across the digital organization and facilitate the creation ofbusiness cases for new initiatives, such as customer retention and life cycleanalyses
· Assist in drafting operational, strategic, financial plans and businessrecommendations based on market data and business model analysis
· Participate in transaction diligence, negotiation and contractingprocess
· Evaluate promotional alternatives to current programs
· BA required; MBA preferred
· Minimum three to five years of relevant work experience incorporate development, investment banking or management consulting
· Relevant work experience at an e-commerce, consumer products or digitalmedia company preferred
· Highly analytical thinker with sophisticated problem solving skills
· Outstanding communication skills
· Self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity