Our client is a well-known digital marketing agency creating one-of-a-kind brand experiences. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach present unparalleled results for top brands.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence to support clients’ mission, vision strategies, and objectives.
• Lead the development and integration of data analytics and business intelligence to support clients’ mission, vision strategies, objectives, and objectives
• Deliver high-quality, data-driven recommendations across a diverse array of client deliverables in partnership with the DP team
• Serve as the key expert for designing and recommending analytical approaches and methodology to adress key client issues and needs
• Work across a multitude of categories, including B2B and B2C brands, non-profit organizations, and higher ed institutions
• 4-5 years’ analytic experience, preferably EDU and/or CPG
• Proven experience analyzing sales funnel and marketing stacks and measuring the performance of online and offline campaigns
• Agency experience preferred