Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands across various industries. Their award-winning, groundbreaking, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, the Supervisor, Data Analytics is responsible for leading the data analytics team. You would also be responsible for measuring online campaign performance, presenting clients’ return on investment, and sharing key insights to improve performance.
• Lead the data analytics team, measure online campaign performance, and present key insights to improve performance
• Implement an innovative measurement strategy for each campaign in partnership with the digital planning team
• Establish and maintain strong client relationships, manage client expectations, and present new opportunities
• Grow business opportunities with current clients in collaboration with media and account teams; participate in client and vendor meetings as necessary
• Develop, test, and analyze new tools, remain current of emerging industry trends, and generate client reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• Digital media experience, preferably including data analysis or database marketing experience
• Proficient with DoubleClick Dart and AtlasDMT adserving technologies and online research tools Nielsen, @Plan, and AdRelevance