One of our clients, a strategic product design studio, is looking for an experienced Android Developer to join their growing team.
- Plan, write, and test code for assigned projects.
- Communicate with team members to understand project requirements.
- Respond to issues associated with deliverables you have knowledge of or responsibility for.
- Participate in periodic code and design reviews.
- Identify areas for process improvement and suggest opportunities for efficiency improvements.
- Adhere to code standards and development process.
- Produce output that is of the level of quality demanded by products.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward negotiation of technology implementation differences.
Skills and Requirements
- Ideally 3+ years in Android and mobile development with a mastery of Android SDK
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with the Android Framework (App Lifecycle, Async operations, push, etc.)
- Experience with Git
- Android Studio and gradle
- AR Core