Animation Technical Artist
Our client is an iconic technology company creating the latest groundbreaking must-have consumer electronics. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and visionary approach define them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing new animation ideas in partnership with Designers and Engineer. You would also be responsible for implementing animations, prototyping animations, and optimizing animations.
• Assist with all aspects of brainstorming with Designers and Engineers and designing new animation ideas collaboratively
• Prototype new animations, implement animations using Metal, SceneKit, and profile and optimize animations
• Design innovative storyboards, lead pre-production and creative concepting; design and execute motion graphic treatments
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop original, thematic, and appropriate concepts and scripts
• Bachelor’s degree
• Film, broadcast television, multimedia art installations, online shader galleries, or demo scene content experience
• Experience with real-world simulations (water/sky/cloud/etc.) and particle systems preferred