Apparel Designer - Bottoms/Denim
Our client, a premium denim company, is looking for an Apparel Designer to focus on designer denim and structured bottoms to assist their team!
KEY DELIVERABLES, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The candidate will work directly with the Design Director contributing to the overall development of the Company’s design concepts for each season.
• Designing to cost
• Responsible for maintaining deadlines on GMT calender
• Superior organizational and communication skills; team oriented.
• He/she must maintain professionalism in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities and deadlines.
• He/she must also bring Passion, Integrity and Energy to the creative process.
• Must have excellent design sense and an understanding of the brand customer.
• Reports to Design Director
• Attend trade shows and conferences to maintain exposure to industry trends.
• Partner and communicate effectively with internal production and R&D team to develop fabrics, trims and prints specific to each product.
• Collaborate with production and tech teams to achieve design concepts that will meet target retail and margin goals.
• Participate in Company design trips to various locations to inspire creativity and innovation in all design concepts.
• Responsible for sharing industry experiences with assistants through preliminary designs, mentoring and professional skill building.
• Communicate and present designs in a concise, informative and professional manner.
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."