Our client is a renowned company leading the design and development of licensed merchandise for top brands. Their on-trend, modern, and innovative designs distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design
• 3-5 years’ apparel design experience
• Knitwear experience a plus
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite