Apparel Designer – Sports Licensing | Philadelphia | 60-80k, DOE
Our client is a leading specialty retailer creating the latest apparel and accessories for everything sports. Their on-trend, innovative, and comfortable designs effortlessly take you from lunch to the sports game in style.
Salary: 60-80K, DOE
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season; review emerging trends and shapes and research local markets each season
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams; establish and maintain strong business relationships with international external partners
• Participate in reviewing samples, provide recommendations, note feedback, and modify sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• 8+ years’ design experience in the sport apparel or fashion industry
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite