Apparel Graphic Artist (Part-time)
Our client is a cool fashion apparel manufacturer based in Los Angeles and they are looking for a Apparel Graphic Artist to join their team! They are looking for a strong mid-level graphic artist with experience in color separation and all over repeat designs.
- Color separation and all over repeat designs
- Conduct trend research
- Put together trend boards/concept presentations at the beginning of each season
- Create graphics each season that are on trend
- Size artwork and worksheets
- Communication with production graphic comments at Proto and STS stage
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
- 2-3+ years of experience within apparel graphic design, missy market preferred
- Experienced with embroidery design and screen print design preferred, but not needed.
- Must be proactive, a good communicator, eager and creative
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”