Apparel Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known international company creating the latest must-have sports apparel and accessories. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop