Apparel Graphic Designer
Note: Shuttle transportation provided to and from the Stamford train station and the office
Our client is a well-known brand creating the most cheerful and fun designs to effortlessly take you from brunch to the beach. With their vibrant, preppy, and classic apparel and accessories, you’re always dressed in style.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Support the custom and corporate sales team to develop and execute designs for graphic tees, ties, scarves, totes, belts, and embroidery
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery
• Develop and maintain seasonal palettes, create flat sketches , and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards and maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• 2+ years’ Graphic Designer or Production Artist experience
• NFL/MLB sports logo license experience or women’s/kid’s prints experience
• Proficient with Mac OS, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat and Microsoft Word and Excel