Apparel Graphic Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting leading apparel solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would oversee the creation, manipulation, and color for all product design artwork in coordination with the seasonal calendar.
• Oversee creation of all artwork, including repeat designs, color separation, screen print graphics, logos, and embroidery; develop and maintain seasonal palettes
• Create license screen prints, generic screen prints, and all over prints for kids and infants clothing, active, swim, and sleep
• Develop flat sketches and collaborate with designers to develop and implement design concepts consistent with brand strategies
• Prepare artwork packages aligned with production standards; maintain in-house library of print, pattern, and applied art designs
• Remain current of emerging art, color, and textile techniques and trends for art development and strategy
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ related experience in the fashion industry
• Licensing experience
• Kids and infants apparel experience