Apparel Product Line Manager | Full-time | Philadelphia
Our client is a leading specialty retailer creating the latest apparel and accessories for everything sports. Their on-trend, innovative, and comfortable designs effortlessly take you from lunch to the sports game in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the product creation process, including concept development, commercialization, and delivery. You would also be responsible for defining and directing the go-to-market process.
• Build product lines aligned with consumer needs and trends to deliver sustainable growth and achieve category and brand objectives
• Develop and implement business plans, oversee margins and sell-through, and manage the product creation calendar
• Conduct market research, evaluate historical data, track competition, and attend account meetings and trade shows to obtain consumer insights
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including design, development, sales, DTC, and marketing
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ related experience in the apparel or headwear industry, specializing in product line management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills