Apparel Production Artist
Our client is a fun apparel company and they are looking for a CAD Production Artist! This person will sit in their Textile department and work as the liaison between the Art Department and the Design Room.
In this role you will utilize digital software to develop conceptual artwork through all phases of development to the final output of production ready artwork.
- Deign motifs, create repeat layouts, reduce colors for screen printing output and full color art for digital techniques for all apparel categories
- Work on re-coloring, reworking and revising artwork, screen placements, create tech packs
- Follow proper CAD best practices while coming up with new solutions
- Keep up to date with new software and upgrades
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to driver for results
- Asses priorities and collaborate to meet deliverables and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of Textile design experience required
- Proficiency in the latest releases of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Ned Graphics or equivalent proprietary textile design software a plus
- Must have strong communication skills and organizational skills