Apparel Production Assistant, Data Entry (Excel & PLM) | 1-month contract-to-hire
Title: Apparel Production Assistant, Data Entry (Excel & PLM)
Location: Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 1-month contract, with potential for full-time employment
Start: ASAP, ideally Monday 7/9
This role is a one month contract assignment, with the possibility for full-time employment.
100% onsite, business hours
Rate negotiable depending on experience
Awesome opportunity with a great fashion company in center city!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supports apparel product creation and operations activities required to maintain the constant and adequate flow of merchandise from vendors and manufacturers, through the company’s distribution network, to the stores.
- Activities include, but are not limited, to Product Lifecyle Management (PLM) style setup, product purchasing, systems monitoring, tracking shipments, freight, deliveries, and transfers.
- Obtains costing information and fabric content from the margin sheet, and merchandising plan, respectively.
- Enters style setup data into production systems, FlexPLM, SAMMS, Track-IT, and SAP.
- Creates new purchase orders and update existing orders for domestic and international factories in SAMMS, monitors product cost, and ensures the transmission of data are timely and accurate.
- Creates Work in Progress (WIP) report to manage shipping deadlines, prioritizes orders, and escalates, if necessary, to meet demand and product launch deadlines.
- Reviews and processes invoices and ensure timely payment.
- Review and updates/amends daily error logs and ensure PLM accuracy.
Must have excellent Excel skills
Experience with FlexPLM, SAMMS, Track-IT, and/or SAP a HUGE plus