Our client, a global activewear brand, is looking for a talented and seasoned Application Engineer to join their team.
- The nature of the work is focused on the company’s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information.
- Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements.
- Installs software and software updates for critical systems.
- Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments.
- Approves and conducts design and code reviews.
- Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs.
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
- Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department.
- Participates and contributes to overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards.
- Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions. internal and external resources.
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions.
- Contributes to the RFP process.
- Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation.
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments.
- Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices.
- May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of test plan, test execution, and validation of test.
- Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks.
- Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs.
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results.
Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs; Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs.