Our client is an award-winning architecture and design firm specializing in residential and commercial design for new construction and renovation. Their innovative, dynamic, and approach sets them apart as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing comprehensive technical drawings from construction documentation. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional partners.
• Build design, site design, and documentation from schematic design through construction documentation
• Create and update comprehensive technical drawings in collaboration with architects, engineers, and other building trades
• Recommend modifications to the specifications based on design standards and codes, regulatory references, and consistency
• Develop advanced 3d parametric models and installation drawings; present models to design professionals
• Participate in internal project development and review meetings and provide strategic insight
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture; master’s degree in planning or urban design preferred
• Urban design experience a plus
• Advanced proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Microsoft Office suite, and Adobe Creative Suite