Architect Project Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand specializing in all natural products for skin, body, and hair care. Their refreshing, luxurious, and innovative approach make it easy for every individual to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy healthy rejuvenated skin.
In this position, you would be responsible for sketching designs and preparing construction documentation. You would also liaise with cross-functional team members, subcontractors, and vendors and foster a collaborative environment.
• Sketch comprehensive design concepts and present ideas to internal and external partners
• Prepare construction documentation and coordinate various projects with subcontractors and vendors • Work with cross-functional team members; foster collaborative environment
• Interpret engineering drawings and obtain permit sets and revise sketches
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture
• 3-7 years’ experience in architecture or related field
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite