Architect, Visual Merchandising & Store Design
Our client is well-known beauty brand creating iconic makeup and skincare must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and luxurious products help you feel your most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing concepts for shop-in-shop, in-store displays, and other design elements. You would also translate marketing strategies into innovative designs to capture consumers’ interest.
• Prepare, advise, and present design proposals; develop and finalize detailed drawings for costing and building
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with contractors; negotiate pricing and criteria
• Coordinate contractor and inspection work; visit sites to confirm progress and ensure on-time completion
• Participate in regular meetings with cross-functional in-house teams, contractors, and other specialists
• Resolve any issues that may arise; remain informed of emerging industry trends; provide strategic recommendations
• 8 years’ store design and visual merchandising experience
• Experience with tester unit and gondola design, 3D design, and cosmetic displays
• Proficient with CAD, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, 3D design software,
and Microsoft Office suite