Our client is a well-known architectural firm, specializing in creating spaces for top retail, hospitality, food, corporate and higher education companies. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach presents environments like no other.
In this role, you would be creating Revit documentation for an as-built structure in the design development stages.
• Develop Revit documentation for an as-built structure in the design development stages
• Recommend modifications to the specifications based on design standards and codes, regulatory references, and consistency
• Develop advanced 3d parametric models and installation drawings; present models to design professionals
• Participate in internal project development and review meetings and provide strategic insight
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture
• Experience with shell architecture