Area Manager- Beauty/Wellness- Los Angeles
Our client is a well-known beauty and wellness company with several locations in the greater Los Angeles area.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the salon. You would also be responsible for managing and inspiring a team of professionals.
•Manage a team, inspire members, and ensure staff efficiency and productivity; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews; maintain attendance records; plan and assign employee work schedules
•Oversee salon performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service; achieve retail sales targets; establish a relaxing and comfortable client experience
• Greet customers, schedule salon appointments, open and close the salon, and maintain clean salon presentation
• Prepare payroll bi-weekly, maintain retail and bulk inventory, and report weekly sales
• Develop and execute strategic and comprehensive social media and marketing plans
• Minimum 3 years management experience; food service or retail brand with high customer service standards, preferred
• Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills