Area Manager - East Coast
Our client is a high-end apothecary boutique, offering one-of-a-kind lifestyle and beauty products. Their use of fresh ingredients and attention to detail create luxurious products like no other.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing operations of stores within assigned area. You would also be responsible for establishing training programs and monitoring inventory.
• Lead operational aspects of stores within assigned area; oversee regional and area managers and their employees
• Partner with department leaders to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives; develop and implement sales and marketing campaigns
• Ensure sites are compliant with company guidelines and protocols; evaluate historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement
• Establish training programs for staff members to improve sales outcomes; develop processes for location and individual performance evaluations
• Monitor and control inventory at each location; coordinate transportation and distribution of stock; collect data, analyze reports, and provide recommendations
• Implement incentives to motivate employees to achieve sales targets; maintain budgets and approve expenditures
• Related proven experience
• Strong communication and management skills