Our client is a popular beauty brand creating luxurious skincare and home essentials across the globe. Their modern, technologically advanced, and on-trend products celebrate your individual beauty every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing operations of stores within assigned area. You would also be responsible for establishing training programs and monitoring inventory.
• Lead operational aspects of stores within assigned area; oversee regional and area managers and their employees
• Partner with department leaders to create strategic plans aligned with company objectives; develop and implement sales and marketing campaigns
• Ensure sites are compliant with company guidelines and protocols; evaluate historical operations data and reports to identify areas for improvement
• Establish training programs for staff members to improve sales outcomes; develop processes for location and individual performance evaluations
• Monitor and control inventory at each location; coordinate transportation and distribution of stock; collect data, analyze reports, and provide recommendations
• Implement incentives to motivate employees to achieve sales targets; maintain budgets and approve expenditures
• Associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field
• Management and supervisory experience in sales, marketing, or customer service
• Proficient with business intelligence software