Area Retail Manager
Growing high end fashion company growing on the west coast! Needed a strong fashionable Area Manager based in LA
General purpose of the position: the Area Manager oversees stores in California now and growing . The Area Leader will be responsible for the strategic development of the business and the achievement of the stores' financial goals in partnership with the Director of Retail
• Responsible for outlining a comprehensive recruiting and training program for store managers to follow.
• Monitors the P&L reports for each store and develops effective ways to fill in any gaps between actual performance and company projections.
• Prioritizes store performance issues to make certain that the issues most directly affecting profitability are addressed first.
• Immediately addresses any lapses in compliance with corporate policies or local, state and federal laws.
• Acts as a coach to the store managers and as a resource to each store employee to help inspire the success of each store.
• Implements operational plans based on corporate strategic initiatives, ensures a best-in-class customer experience and strives for a customer-first culture in the store environments.
• Nurtures a culture of engagement and development with store managers to ensure continual professional growth of the store leadership teams.
• Constantly suggests innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction and client retention.
• Supervises the implementation of marketing calendar and suggests other marketing actions aimed to drive traffic to the stores and increase brand awareness.
• Utilizes all existing tools to support the stores (i.e. checklists) as well as identifies necessary future action planning.
• Ensures the proper use of all digital tools as it relates to retail operations.
• Conducts in-store operations training for new store managers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years management experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment with a focus on clienteling
- Multi-store management experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expense.
- Leadership management: solid experience with attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, and leading others through the change-curve, developing collaborative relationships with others, and leading and influencing from a distance
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."