Our client is a growing advertising agency presenting top creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of renowned brands. Their cutting-edge, customized, and integrated approach is revolutionizing the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity. You would also be essential in providing direction and insight to other designers.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital strategists, producers, copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Achieve client objectives and adhere to financial policies and procedures in relation to client plans and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-10 years’ Art Director agency experience
• Expertise in digital, UI/UX, print, and best practices