Our client, a major player in the entertainment industry is looking for an Art Director. This is a fulltime position.
You will be joining a brand studio and working with multiple markets. We are looking for a senior level creative there to manage the workflow and provide appropriate presence.
Strong organizational skills will be a priority. You need to be keenly interested and connected to Pop Culture: movies/music/TV. Those who aren’t interested in what’s going on in mass media need not apply. You will be working with corporate clients and creatives agents and be able to seamlessly communicate between the two to reach creative objectives for 360 campaigns.
- strong background/portfolio in Brand Identity development and full-collateral / system design
- Exceptional taste level — photography, typography, color
- Proficient in the Adobe suite (obvious) with, ideally, basic to intermediate understanding of web development
- Strong presentation building skills (PPT and KEYNOTE)
- Incredibly self-motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (people-person)
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."