Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity. You would also be essential in providing direction and insight to other designers.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital strategists, producers, copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8 years’ interactive design experience
• 2 years’ design team management experience