Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched real estate solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Art Director, you would be responsible for designing a wide array of creative assets, including sales brochures, ads, white papers, landing pages, event signage, business development presentations, and business reports.
• Concept and design a wide array of creative assets, including sales brochures, ads, white papers, landing pages, event signage, business development presentations, and business reports
• Understand how to deliver on brief and on brand, oversee compositing and retouching, and maintain archive of art files
• Collaborate with partners to develop concepts and strategic design ideas that can be effectively executed on time and on budget
• Ensure a strong, recognizable and relevant visual look for the brand is communicated and executed across all assets and is consistent with the brand identity
• Take direction from Creative Operations and Studio Director and execute per that overall viewpoint, while also providing additional options that offer a unique point of view to deliver on creative brief
• Work with Creative Operations and Studio Director and Traffic and Production Manager to ensure concepts are on budget and schedules and timelines are met
• Adapt and version existing creative materials for production delivery and participate in creative meetings and status, capture your actions and complete follow-up tasks
• Bachelor’s degree equivalent education within design, arts, and/or project management
• 8+ years’ experience at an agency or in-house graphic design department; agency experience preferred.
• Expertise with industry-standard graphic design and digital art production tools for print and web media
• In-depth knowledge of production processes in both print and digital media required
• Experience with various printed mediums and materials and large format printing
• Proficient in building print-ready files with an acute attention to detail
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat