Our client, an up and coming apparel brand is looking for a Digital Art Director. This is freelance role that has potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. Offsite flexible but must be able to go onsite for meetings.
Plan, Direct, Review, and Approve digital assets for the brand to maintain branding standards and deadlines.
- Website Theme (Homepage, Banners, Etc. )
- Marketing Emails
- Social Feeds
- Look Books
- Line Sheets
- Virtual selling platforms
- Manage graphic designer to provide direction on projects and review/approve their work.
- Create team structure and organization of all assets created to be shared and saved so that all team members can easily access.
Work with digital marketing director to plan out marketing calendar themes, concepts, email subjects, trends to focus on, etc. to provide guidance and plan for the content that needs to be created to support it.
Art Direct photo shoots to create content that meets brand standards
- Direct theme and concept for photo shoots. For campaign shoots uphold and execute the concepted story of the season as it was intended by the design team.
- Work with producer to approve locations, models, crew that meet the vision for the project
- Communicate vision, inspiration, and concepts to hired team, including videography, photography lighting, and hair and make up
- Manage staff on set to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Manage budgets
- Post shoot photo selection and retouching notes
- Uphold deadlines for asset turn ins
COLLABS/OUT SOURCED CONTENT DIRECTION
Provide branding standards and concepts for:
- At Home Shoots
- Influencer collabs
- 3rd party content creators
- 5+ years of art direction within a fashion/ecommerce brand
- Proficient in Adobe CS
- Contemporary, elevated eye
Send your portfolio today!