Our client, an innovative and global ad agency industry leader, has an immediate need for an Art Director. This is an offsite remote role starting early December, 40 hours a week for the next 3-4 weeks.
You are a conceptual Art Director with the hunger of a Production Artist and Layout Designer. No stranger to print production with a seasoned tenacity and passion for sales, marketing and seasonal collateral you are also capable of producing digital assets for email and web. The ideal Art Director will have a portfolio that exhibits a strong print background and the ability to work within existing brand guidelines and the ability to jump on in with established creative team.
The essential Art Director looks like this:
- 3-5 years experience in a traditional B2C space or marketing agency
- Automotive or Manufacturing Industry knowledge is a plus
- Peers and colleagues describe you as an exceptional designer for print and digital with solid visual examples
You day-to-day as an Art Director of this project:
- Concepting and producing print and digital materials based on existing brand guidelines and assets
- In Store Signage, Sales Sheets and Decks, Newsletters, Flyers and/or Informational Pamphlets
- Email and Web Banners
Hourly Rate: DOE - up to $37.50 / hr