Art Director (CPG) - Temp to hire
Our client is looking for an Art Director. You will arguably have the most creative position in the company. The global Brand Design team is comprised of 360 designers, copy writers, a structure and production team, traffic managers, a photo/video producer, and some phenomenal interns. Beyond captivating creative skills, the 2 most essential ingredients for success you must have are a sense of humor and insatiable curiosity.
- You must have experience managing designers in an in-house CPG environment.
- Agency experience in CPG is helpful but not aligned to the needs of this role.
- This position reports directly to the global VP of Brand Design/Creative Director.
- Manage and lead 2-3 members of the Brand Design team by demonstrating enthusiasm for the creative landscape and new technologies.
- Contribute strong, inspirational, and relevant creative thinking.
- Ensure the Creative Team delivers on business objectives
- Responsible for helping to shape the global creative vision as the most-loved, modern, baby lifestyle brand
- Assist leading the creation of the company’s branding to ensure delivery of market-moving, break through creative across all customer facing touch points, including CSR efforts, packaging, marketing collateral, digital, social media, trade shows, sales materials, among others
- Ensure that the brand and visual identity is consistently applied to all collateral and marketing materials across the company.
- Drive creative consistency into global markets.
- Ensure consistent application of the brand, internally and externally with third parties (agencies, retailers, etc).
- Conceptualize and lead the effort to design and deliver brand style guides and creative assets for packaging and digital platforms
- Assist in providing the vision for photography for use in packaging, advertising, social media, and Ecommerce.
- Direct and ensure photography and video imagery is consistent with the Brand and Creative Vision
- Ensure execution of a thoughtful creative strategy and positive user interface across multiple digital platforms
- Lead daily team critiques of designer’s work to develop team skill sets and designer’s confidence while delivering the highest level of creative possible from filtering and applying the feedback
Position Requirements Bring It!
- Minimum 8 plus years in CPG industry experience combining creative strategy, content, and messaging with creative deliverables
- Experience working with high-visibility brands with many invested stakeholders: Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Social Media, and E Commerce, and Board of Directors
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and inspire both internal and external creative teams
- Understanding of all dimensions of communication: business strategy and experience design, with the ability to translate this into effective innovative and integrated marketing programs
- Proven ability to execute visionary design strategies Expert knowledge in Macintosh platform, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign Expert knowledge in the graphic production and printing process
- Expert speaking and writing skills in English
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."