**Mustlive in or be willing to relocate to Florida**
Our client is awell known women’s specialty store retail company making every day dressingeffortless and stylish. Their creative, inviting, and dynamic atmospheredelivers on trend women’s apparel, jewelry, and accessories.
In this highlyvisible role, you would be responsible for helping the creative director withdeveloping and implementing branding plans across all platforms. You will also beessential with overseeing the concept development and production of allinitiatives and managing the brand’s identity.
• Collaborate with the creative directorto develop a creative marketing plan
• Oversee seasonal campaign production;provide still and video images to be featured in campaigns
• Reflect brand DNA through properlyexecuted layout, design, and typography
• Manage phoshoot development andproduction in coordination with the creative director and additional partners
• Prepare presentations and edit imageryfor cross channel implementation; supervise retouching
•Follow production schedule andimplement appropriate timetables to achieve targeted dates
• Must live in or bewilling to relocate to Florida
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design orfine arts from an accredited institution
• 5-7 years of art direction experience,experience in fashion apparel required
• Experience with directing photoshootsand omni channel marketing
• Possess strong eye for color management;possess knowledge of current photographers
• Abilityto travel for photoshoots; knowledge of responsive design best practices a plus
• Advancedwith Mac, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop,Illustrator, InDesign, and Bridge