Art Director - Freelance
Our client is looking for a Freelance Art Director to work on their Product Marketing team.
This is an ongoing freelance position with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
Working under the direction of the Creative Director, the Art Director will develop visual concepts for a range of creative/marketing campaigns, with a particular emphasis on digital products.
The Art Director will utilize their exceptional concepting skills and expertise of product & broadcast to develop ideas, cultivate an integrated marketing approach to client business and optimally utilize a team of writers, designers, and other members to deliver exceptional results. In addition, the Art Director will provide a high level of design work and innovative thinking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Art Direct projects from concept through execution with consistency
- Effectively conceive of and own visual elements of creative projects o Execute with complete understanding of the product development lifecycle
- Support creative ideas with fact-based rationale
- Deliver conceptual ideas that are creative and appropriate for the business
- Create compelling concepts/designs with skill and personal style
- Show a deep understanding of marketing strategy by delivering concepts that both deliver on, and push beyond, the objectives and strategies outlined in the creative brief
- Manage and organize workload and consistently deliver projects on deadline
- Take creative direction from Creative Director and stakeholders and translate that direction into action
- Promote and nurture a collaborative environment where ideas emerge and flourish
- Maintain financial responsibility by working within project budgets, finding innovative cost- saving solutions
- Additional experience in direct response highly desired.
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."