Our client is a well-known retailer offering must-haves for everything home, clothing, and accessories. With their diverse selection, fun, and high-quality products, it’s never been easier to live every day in style.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the creative direction for an editorial fashion shoot. You would also be responsible for overseeing concept development and campaign production.
• Lead the creative direction for an editorial fashion shoot; manage photoshoot development and production in coordination with the Creative Director and additional partners
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, including the Creative Director to develop comprehensive marketing plans
• Reflect brand DNA through properly executed layout, design, and typography; ensure the brand’s message is consistent and cohesive across all collateral
• Follow production schedule and implement appropriate timetables to achieve targeted dates
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or fine arts
• Studio art direction experience
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite