Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a creative, innovative and successful design and manufacturing company for women’s, men’s and children’s apparel. Their rich history in fashion has propelled them to the top of the industry. They represent an eclectic group of brands that live in all different spaces in the fashion world. With an energetic and fast-paced company culture, they encourage entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will collaborate with writers and direct designers in executing and ideating concepts in luxe fashion.
- Work under the direction of the Creative Director, and manage the Junior Art Director and Designer
- Continual reimaging of international events, which include multi-day summits, award shows, and career fairs. The Art Director’s vision will apply to the experience, branding, and collateral of events.
- Bring branded content pieces to life, whether it is info graphics, video, microsites, etc.
- Develop branding and creative guidelines for newest efforts, Careers and Video.
- See projects through from initial conception through to production and final execution
- 7+ years of extraordinary Art Direction experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Luxe fashion experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Expert level production skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Flash including mid-level ActionScript coding with any video application knowledge being a very strong advantage